What we spend and how we spend it
This section includes financial information about NHS Dudley CCG
Each year the CCG publish the Annual Report and Accounts which includes information relating to financial statements, budgets, variance and audit reports. Our most recent report is available to read below
If you need this report in another language or format, please contact the Communications Team at email@example.com
Our Annual Reports and accounts from previous years are available below
We are committed to improve the transparency on how public funds are used, therefore details of all individual invoices; grant payments; expense payments or other such transactions that are over £25,000 are published below.
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k March 2020
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k February 2020
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k January 2020
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k December 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k November 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k October 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k September 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k August 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k July 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k June 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k May 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k April 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k March 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k February 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k January 2019
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k December 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k November 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k October 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k September 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over 25k August 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k July 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k June 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k May 2018
- Dudley CCG Spend over £25k April 2018
This data will be published monthly in a csv format. In order to view the data in a readable format, the user is advised to open the files in Excel and adjust the column widths. Please Note:Dudley CCG can take no responsibility for the contents of these files once they have been downloaded from this web-site. If you require additional details, please direct any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section the CCG has published its assurance reports in respect of compliance with the Mental Health Investment Standard
Dudley CCG is well prepared to respond to the unfolding situation and a range of possible scenarios in relation to Covid-19. This includes putting in place additional measures to help delay the spread of the virus, ensure the safety of patients and staff and maintain essential services for those that will continue to need them. The CCG has significant business continuity plans in placed to ensure that all payments to providers will continue to be made in these unprecedented times of adversity.
Our Capital Programme is agreed annually at the start of the financial year by the Board. A copy of the programme for 2019/20 is included in the Financial Budget 2019/20 report that was presented to the CCG’s Board meeting on 28 March 2019. Click here to view a copy of the report.
Staff and Board Members (salaries, allowances and expenses)
CCG roles are graded in line with the NHS Job Evaluation Scheme. The pay (with the exception of Very Senior Managers Pay) is determined using grade structures for our staff (clinical and non clinical) and are as per the NHS Agenda for Change pay band structures.
Progression through all incremental pay points in all pay bands are conditional on individuals demonstrating that they meet locally agreed performance requirements using our values based Personal Development Review process
Our Annual Report give more detailed information on various allowances for our Governing Body Members and the Senior Management Team.
For details of our Governing Body Members and the Senior Management Teams pensions and allowances, please see our Annual Report and Accounts (link to this section once created)
Procurement and Tendering
It’s important that the services which the CCG commissions are subject of robust, fair and transparent procurement procedures to ensure that the quality of services are achieved and maintained, facilitating greater choice for patients and securing best value for money with public resources.
The CCG’s current Procurement Strategy can be found here.
Details of contracts currently being tendered by Dudley CCG can be found on the Contracts Finder website
For details of contracts awarded and their value, please see our Procurement Register