How we make decisions
Board Papers, Agenda’s and Minutes
Details about NHS Dudley CCG Governing Body meetings and the agendas and papers for the current financial year can be found here.
The latest Governing Body’s Committee Terms of Reference can be found here:
- Finance, Performance & Business Intelligence
- Commissioning Development Committee
- Quality & Safety Committee
- Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Remuneration & HR Committee (currently under review)
- Audit & Governance Committee (currently under review)
The agendas and papers from previous financial years can be accessed by following the links below:
Primary Care Commissioning Committee Papers
Patient & Public Engagement Strategy
The Get Involved section of the CCG’s website outlines the different ways for people to get involved.
- Communications and Involvement Strategy for Developing New Care Models in Dudley
- Communications, Engagement and Involvement Strategy 2016-2019
- Communications, Engagement and Involvement Strategy 2016-2019 Summary
- Patient Experience Strategy – A Vision for Patient Experience
- Duty to Report 2013
- Duty to report 2014/15
- Duty to Report 2015/16
- Duty to Report 2016/17
- Duty to Report 2017/18
Internal Communications Guidance & Criteria for Decision Making
The CCG has an agreed Constitution which sets out how we operate. It outlines how decisions are reached and what procedures are followed to ensure that these are efficient, transparent and accountable to local people.
The Constitution is divided into 10 parts and associated Appendices which set out basic rules governing the CCG’s business. Some of these processes are required by law, while others are a matter for the the CCG to choose.
Application of the provisions in the Constitution is monitored by the Audit Committee and any updates to the Constitution agreed through the CCG Board before being submitted for approval to NHS England.
A copy of the Constitution can be found here, which includes at Appendix D, the Scheme of Delegation to Committees of the Board and individual office holders.
How we develop business cases
Please see below templates we used internally when preparing business cases to ensure we gather the evidence for change