Cookies are small pieces of information which are placed on your device. This information is used to ensure that the services we provide are as easy to use as possible. The cookies used by Dudley IT Services when developing websites are used to set preferences so that each time you visit one of our sites your settings are retained.
Dudley IT Services also make use of third party cookies which give extended functionality to the services which can be accessed from our websites. Further information on third party cookies can be found below.
As an example; cookies are used, if you have visited one of our sites before, to :
- Store your preferred text size and background colour following NHS accessibility guidelines
- To analyse how many people visit our sites
- To use third party services to improve your experience and interaction with our sites
- Cookies do not contain any form of information which can be used for identification purposes.
Dudley IT Services use two types of cookie:
First party cookies
These are cookies created by Dudley IT Services and are fully within our control
- Word Press Operational Cookies
- Personalisation Cookies i.e. font size, colours etc
Third party cookies
These are cookies which may be issued by other websites or services and are not within the control of Dudley IT Services
- Cookies used by Google Analytics and YouTube (expires from 6 months to 10 years)