CCG Strategic Commissioning Aims
- To address health inequalities in Dudley
- To ensure that local services deliver the best possible outcomes for the whole population
- To improve the quality and safety of local services.
- Implementing a new model of integrated health and care services delivered by a Multi-Specialty Community Provider
- Reduce health inequalities and improve health outcomes
- Manage our finances effectively and improve efficiencies through our QIPP and other programme
- Develop primary care
- Ensure we have a comprehensive urgent and emergency care system
- Improve and maintain access to planned care
- Enhance early diagnosis, treatment and survival for cancer patients
- Create a system where mental health patients enjoy parity of esteem
- Support patients with learning disabilities to be cared for in our communities and have better health outcomes
- Ensure we meet the highest standards of quality and safet
The CCG commissions all services in a way which promotes continuous improvement in quality and efficiency. In addition to service priorities the CCG will also have a range of other ‘priorities’ which are focussed on the CCG running its business effectively and efficiently.