Dudley CCG has now finished its public consultation to help shape the development of Dudley Multi-specialty Community Provider (MCP).
What did we want your views on?
The consultation was to ask your views to help us ensure that the new Dudley MCP is organised in the best possible way to meet your needs. We were asking views on four key areas so that we could take into account your thoughts and ideas before we begin the conversation with the organisations who want to be part of the new MCP.
These areas are:
- Details of services included in the MCP contract (scope)
- The targets we expect them to achieve for Dudley people (outcomes)
- A description of the way that we expect the MCP to operate (characteristics)
- An expectation on how they will use technology to improve access (for example easier telephone/online access system)
We know you will have more questions, please see below additional information;
- Frequently Asked Questions can be found here
- MCP Consultation Slide Pack here
- Large print consultation document here
- MCP Prospectus describing the proposed characteristics for the MCP can be found here
- MCP Outcomes Framework can be found here
- MCPOutcomes Schedule can be found here
- MCP Service Scope can be found here
- The document describing the proposed integrated telephone access system can be found here
A feedback form is included in the consultation document, which can be sent back to the below address.
Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group
Brierley Hill Health & Social Care Centre